This newly refurbished home comprises of three large bedrooms serviced by a functional family bathroom and separate shower and toilet (of which there are two in total). As you enter you are greeted with a spacious lounge continuing through to the modern kitchen and light-filled open-plan living/dining area. This leads out to the recently landscaped outdoors with ample room to entertain your guests. Complementing this is a large laundry and secure single lockup garage in addition to a single bungalow which can be used as a separate office or extra bedroom.
This idyllic property is located only 11kms of the CBD and a short 900m walk to Northland Shopping Centre via the Darebin Creek Trail. With Latrobe University, Austin Hospital, schools, public transport, a variety of shops, parks and recreation facilities located nearby, this home is sure to delight and impress.
If you would like to inspect this property, please ensure the following:
* Attendance is limited 1 person per 4 square metres or a maximum of 20 people in each property.
* Social distancing (at least 1.5m) must be adhered to whilst at the property.
* Attendees must refrain from touching surfaces within the property and use hand sanitiser where possible.
* You will be required to provide your first name and contact phone number. This information will not be disclosed other than as requested by an authorised officer under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 and will be destroyed after 28 days (unless permitted or required to retain).
* Anyone who has tested positive to, or has symptoms associated with Coronavirus must not attend an inspection.
Contact us to inspect this property.
447 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
(03) 9021 0870
0406 011 204